Anyone help ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had panic attacks a few times and I get the odd moment where I feel as though I'm not breathing or forgetting to breath but tonight I feel a bit numb and a but as tho I'm breathing but not getting any of the air I breath just wondering if anyone can relate?

Take care ty for reading x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi sophie, yeah I get that, I feel like I cant take a breath deep enough for what I need, then end up hyperventilating, and thinking constantly about breathing, and then I disrupt the normal rythem, its really hard to let your body just do it without thinking about it, I feel it helps when I distract myself, I go and clean something and try to get engrossed in it, and if your not conscious of breathing it does settle xx take care
  • Posted

Numbnnes is my main symptom on my face is very annoyingand scary , they say is normal for anxiety.
  • Posted

Ty just needed to know I wasn't only one ty people hope ur all well this evening now take care god bless ty xx
  • Posted

Does it really is numbnnes or more like tightness .
  • Posted

Thats what i have more like tightnnes because if you touch the skin i feel it
  • Posted

I totally identify with what Lesley says and do exactly the same as she does. There's always something that

needs a good cleaning! ....I also find getting out and doing something in the garden helps- green therapy!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.