anyone relate

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had many symptoms all my life never diagnosed with anything on xnax trying come off it now tapering my symptoms daily wake up really dry mouth sweaty repetative uncontrollable thoughts song or a thought keeps repeating like record suicide thoughts as way out irritable angry headache s constant wake up with noise in ear or heartbeat sound and swirling noise no energy can't get out bed nuases in stomachs and this just every day now lost can't deal with it now want to know what could be or never heard someone else with this to help understand 😑

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Could be your tapering off to fast as this sounds like extream withdrawal symptoms
    • Posted

Thanks I've been having this before I was tapering of Michael that's why coming off them and slow to see if helps or maybe they the case just trying all
  • Posted

Sounds like bad anxiety.  You say you have never been diagnosed but prescribed xnax, which helps ease anxiety.  As you are posting on the depression site are you querying whether you have depression? 

Please discuss this with a doctor as although we have depression we cannot diagnose you here. 

• Posted

Of course I'm qearying if I have depression I'm looking at all if you don't look all how do you know if others have simualar experience ?
    • Posted

I think I agree with the others here that you are experiencing withdrawals from Xanax.  sorry didn't mean to upset you with my question about depression.  Have you been diagnosed with depression? 

I have had depression for many, many years.  We all have depression here, so can sympathise.  A doctor will be able to tell you if you do have depression.  do you feel the xanax is not helpoing now?

• Posted

Hi have you spoke to your Dr about how you are feeling may be you are not ready to come off just yet I am on citlopram and been on these for my years . How long have you been feeling like this
    • Posted

Forever lol last year and bit more so every day funny look now how long going through this can't remember when woke up felt OK or fit or alive just wait see a doc thanks just want input or somthing so when see the doc what say or like you go then you forget all or how to say it
    • Posted

Hi Julie here I keep a diary off how I feel and then when you go to see your Dr take it with you and then it my help you x
  • Posted

Hi have you spoke to your Dr about how you are feeling may be you are not ready to come off just yet I am on citlopram and been on these for my years . How long have you been feeling like this
    • Posted

Been like this for last year but symptoms all my life as for the depression bit I'm suffering symptoms of both I think just wanted feedback so I posted it on both anxiety too for best feedback I'm tapering very slowly and buy the minute exact I'm try come off these in case its these that are giving me symptoms I've been on them 4 '5 years notice I get irritable aggressive easer with coping all symptoms I'm waiting see a doc try all but after 20 years of different symptoms no conclusion its hard as for being depression how can I not suuffer a form with going through all this and my mind being suicide guys thanks just grasping at straws but post on here see if any feedback of course I'm depressed
  • Posted

Are you tapering off under a doctor's help? Because I tried this with Effexor and you just end up feeling worse and worse until you feel utterly horrible.

I would get back on the meds and try to reduce much more slowly next time.

• Posted

I am on them I'm reducing slow and as a programme I looked into and timing and all I was on 2 mg a day now down to 1 mg 0.25 4 times a day every 5 hours this is how long its supposed to last in your system I have been cutting down over last 3 months I just need to see how and if can not take them and if they are chase of the symptoms I suffer from now or maybe I need more just trial error just wanted also feedback on what I have symptoms wise but never seem to hear anyone same was just try get some closure as you do when its tough thanks
    • Posted

all I can suggest is ask a pro, either a pharmacist or doc, maybe a natruopath?...I would never want to tell you something about medicine and really no one here should either

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.