anyone's anxiety bothering them? mine

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well my anxiety is bothering me again. Just want to talk. Anyone's bothering them? Up for talking?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Good Morning yes mine is here as normal, going to Scotland on Friday to visit family and am really worried
    • Posted

Ah the old country. My grandpa was from Dublin Ireland. Why are you worried?
    • Posted

Worried that I will take ill when I am there, not be able to cope with the crowds, just want to stay home where I feel safe but cant do this to my son, his partner and their baby. 

What am I going to do.  My teeth are all breaking because I cant stop grinding them.  Just want to stay at home in bed with my dogs.

• Posted

talk is good for the soul.

it would be good if you could take some time to let it out with us in here as to what is going on in your life and that gives people in here the opportunity to respond , advise and try to help you on the path your travelling my dear freind.

Its important to talk, dont hold back a thing.

We are all here for you.

PJ

• Posted

It is good to "Talk"everyone on this site understands and will offer what ever comfort they can . I myself have been suffering from anxiety again have know idea what has triggered it but  I think it helps if you can accept it for what it is .
    • Posted

Your so right Marilyn.

I am sorry to hear the anxiety is trying it best to disrupt your life again.

its not all that important to know what has triggered it back again, its much more worthwile and consructive to know how to deal with it and cope.

I hope you find the right answer for you.

I have had 4 days straight without going into shere panic, acute anxiety , crying and all those things that go with anxiety, pains in my body and the aches all over.

Its hard to know why i remain like this when I am about to be pushed out of my home in 8 days .

And worse still dont know where myself or best freind /carer are going to end up.

My anxiety told me im heading to the street to die as I have a lot of serious complex health issues going on, but why i am calm and quiet and not anxious a bit right now while my best freind has fallen in a heap and stopped his final 2 weeks of a very important 3 yr degree as he cant cope nor concentrate on all the axams.

It is me that is holding him up off the floor.

I am going to have a good day and nothing but nothing is going to rob me of having this.

Talk is viatl if we are going to find the answers through openly discussing our daily issues and crisis.

The it is made easier to find those answers we look for and more often than not we allready have them inside us, it is others that can direct us towards those answers that lay dormant inside us and can be blackened out so we just cant seee through to them.

have a wonderful day

PJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.