Anyone still suffering hayfever

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone just wondering if you are still suffering the dreaded symptoms I've been on 2 lots of antibiotics still no better.I did stupidly stop  taking my hayfever tablets because I thought I was better then slap bang the last week I have felt terrible. The usual blocked nose cannot breath muffled ears and a head that's ready to burst I also cannot bear to touch my face because of sinus pain. I sometimes feel light headed and dizzy but this I was told my tubes are blocked lol. Anyone got any good remedies or what medications are taking. Many thanks.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Glitzy ,Im exactly where you are ,had face head pain since last Saturday ,what I find can help better is a Migraleve tab ,antihistamines hurt me more ,but maybe like me it can be a migraine you get there .Ive got tinnitus going at same time ,you tried a menthol nose  inhalation  crystals you can get from a chemist shop .How long have you had it ? I also find weather affects me a great deal .Miserable condition .
    • Posted

Hi Marlene I've had it on off off now for weeks maybe since end of May when rape then tree pollen started. I wouldn't  care I was In a Chemist the other day and nearly bought menthol crystals which I used years ago but didn't buy them what a fool because I know they were good I will defo get some tomorrow this is really getting me down don't know about you. I wake up with it and go to bed with it don't know if anxiety and thinking about it all the time makes it worse. What part of the country are you maybe it's all around or very close proximity ha ha. Funny you should say about weather too because I'm sure the humidity has a lot to do with it and makes symptoms worse. Let's just have a good laugh.
    • Posted

Also forgot to mention I too suffer with tinnitus well I suppose it's all connected. Sweet dreams
    • Posted

Hi ,I'm down here on the South Coast UK ,within walking distance of the sea ,3 miles inland are farming land ,so I guess pollen can be an issue .

Sad you've got tinnitus also ,I've had this now allergies for 10 years ,I've also got Mdds(balance ) fair few with both have this balance as well .

I get ear fullness a lot ,and yes anxiety from it ,so we're much alike .

Do go get those crystals ,I've always got them indoors .

Hope yours eases ,sad we both got it .Takecare 

• Posted

Hi Marlene hope you are well  I woke up with usual blocked nose and ears but tried not to let it get me down so off I went to Newcastle shopping near where I live I do to live within walking distance of the sea but of course the dreaded fields are very close by too. Yip we sound very much a like probably related down the line ha ha. I've got some menthol crystals so going to use them after tea hope they work. What is mdds ?. Knowing my luck probably have that too. Have a good night.
    • Posted

Hi sorry your no improvement today ,hope the crystals work on it,the weather can be a problem with it ,I've got a friend who today says there's is bad ,live in Yorkshire ,but had thunder and lightning there today .

The Mdds is called Mal de Debarquement Syndrome ,feels like I'm on a boat ,only time not noticable is when I'm driving .Some get really bad Virtigo .  Have good evening to .

• Posted

Hi Marlene how's it going hope your feeling better well I'm having my usual bit of ok one-day then feel terrible the next not  having 2 good days the same lol. Are you still experiencing pressure headaches and blocked nose. The weather at week end was terrible thunder and lightning storms quite scary I thought the humidity might of got a bit better but don't think so.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.