Anyone suffering the same?! Help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I'm just really looking for some help and to see if anyone has the same symptoms as me that could offer help?!

Symptoms: these occur every few months, nothing I know triggers it and I have no idea when it will kick in.

- sudden feeling sick, bloating, uncomfortable especially in centre upper tummy, this progresses over a few hours until I have severe vomiting that turns to yellow fluid and then sever diarrhoea again also bright yellow water (sorry tmi) I feel terrible unwell and shiver and feel light headed.

This use to last a day or so but now seems to be getting worse, my last attack lasted 3 days. I know with nil by mouth everything settles down but I can't keep living feel like this.

I have had a colonoscopy which was clear inside however a CT showed a narrowing in my large bowel? I had excess bile showing from my liver function tests and a gastroscopy showed too much acid and inflammation in my stomach.

Could this be gallstone related? Or scar tissue on the outside of my bowel?

Any info or advice welcome, thank you.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It looks like more like dsybiosis or floral imbalance causes inflammation.

How is you diet looks like? Try some probiotics drinks. 

• Posted

Also, if your large bowel is narrowing, then your doctor should tell you what kind of inflammation it is ... .UC or CD ?
    • Posted

Thank you rocky31677 My doctor said he the inside of my bowel wasn't inflamed so no narrowing inside. I know I have lots of pelvic adhesions on my left side so could they be sticking?? Diet is good, I try eat healthy and have probiotics often.

So fed up of these attacks and pain sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.