Anyone take xanax and Citlopram?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on 5 mg for 7 days only side effects I have had is a bit tired,and having anxiety still afternoon and night only. I do also take 0.25 mg 4 times a day so maybe that does help. I do feel calmer at this dose which i have read that is not possible? I tried taking it today at 1pm instead of at 7am since i was feeling a bit tired at about 4-5 so we will see how that works.

I am not sure if i need to go to 10,g or not dr wanted me to start at 10 and go to 20 after a week but seh agreed since i was so terrified of taking it that i could start where I wanted. I am just wondering if i will have side effects going up to 10 since not much yet?

I also we are all different but I chose to start slow to try to hold off side effects as much as possible and I think the xanax is helping i have taken that for 13 mo but not 1mg always been under that or prn. When is the best time to take it? When my anxiety high in the afternoon and night as always

thank you and good luck to all

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.