Anyone up??

Posted , 8 users are following.

Very suicidal

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hey! What seems to be troubling you friend?
    • Posted

I am severely depressed and anxious. I have Bipola and GAD i can't shut off! I have let everyone down and myself cos of this! It's completely taken over me sad i just want out
  • Posted

HI Sarah, please, please you must get help now....go straight to your local hospital, emergency dept, and be completely open and honest about how you feel....

If you are unable to...then please call the SAMARITANS...also...

Family members, friends or anyone that you feel you can trust...

It is imperative that you do not go through this on your own xxx

So promise that you will get help now...

If you are alone, try to get someone you trust implicitly to come and keep you company, but you really need some HELP sometimes....( been in that position myself )

I am so sorry , but I have to go now, speak again very soon....

God BLESS you. Always.....Deirdre xxx

• Posted

Hey Sarah...please, please, please go what Deirdre asked you to do...stop what you are doing and seek help ASAP...please tell me you are okay...May God bless you and guide you in your time of need...I'm praying for you...
  • Posted

Be positive my friend, Share your problems. Here, all forum members helps you to get you out from depression.You will feel better..
  • Posted

My advice to you would be to talk it through with Samaritans. They are non judgemental, excellent listeners and totally confidentential.
  • Posted

Any news, Sarah?  We are all waiting to hear if you contacted anyone to help you.  There is so much help out there and you have to believe that nothing stays the same, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Thinking of you,

Pat

• Posted

HI Sarah, please let us know how you are feeling, if you never managed to, or felt unable to last night..then please, please contact someone today...do not leave it... you need AND DESERVE XX help as much as anyone else xxx

You can be ( and need and ARE WORTH ) able to get much help and support from many different places...you may even make some new friends.xx please do it mosaic sincere, warmest, WISHES to you, hugs and more hugs to you...Deirdre xxxx

• Posted

Dear Sarah.   know that feeling very well.  I have had depression for over 30 years, and it is one long, hard battle.  Don't let it win.  Fight it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.