Anyone who's had sinus problems help me??

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I think I might have sinus problems anyone who's had them can you tell me whatyou felt and experienced

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shaunie, what kind of sinus problems are you having?

• Posted

My face aches, I have a headache head pressure pains around my head and face my nose keeps leaking liquid and the back of my nose is dripping something into my mouth and sometimes my ears feel like there on a plane I also feel all over and dizzy and I'm getting shooting pains through the back of my teeth! I'm scared in case it's something serious or its sinuses whatever it is I just want it to go
  • Posted

Hi Shaunie

certainly sounds like sinus problems to me.  You should check with your dr.  The nasal drip is like a waterfall dripping into your throat which causes mucous.  You can use a sinus rinse.

lynda

• Posted

Sinus problems are a lot of pressure in your head your cheekbone and your congestion you will have to go to a sinus doctor and they'll determine what you have you might have a sinus infection if you having those symptoms
  • Posted

I've been to see the Dr he said migraine or sinuses but he won't send me for a ent he isn't the best of Dr's I don't know what else it could be a part from tumour or aneurysm! Scared
    • Posted

Just a thought, an allergy to dairy can cause sinus problems amongst other symptoms. Might be worth eliminating dairy from your diet to see if it makes any difference.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.