Anyone with anxiety dizzy all the time ???

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had bad pnd which sertraline has helped but my anxiety is still here and I feel dizzy and lightheaded all the time it must be anxiety as it increases when worried or stressed but 24 7 I'm fuzzy headed and it's hard to enjoy anything or carry on a normal life at all. It's awful. Iv tried going with it and iv tried images in my head to pass the thoughts but nothing is helping this dizzy pressure feeling in my head. Seem like life is over as little I can do feeling so rubbish for months now (since October) any advise. It's like living in a dizzy fog if anyone can relate thank u

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I can totally relate as that is my main symptom ,have just had a couple that we met recently round for a coffee, asked them hear because I knew I would feel dizzy and lightheaded if we met in a cafe , unfortunately I have spent the last 2 hours whilst they were here in that dizzy fog just because I had thought about it before they came thinking I was glad they were coming here as I would be ok .need to lie down now as cannot stop feeling really dizzy and it makes me panic ,it is a horrible symptom and I really do sympathise but we will beat it in the end and life can return to some kind of normality good luck 
    • Posted

Yes I can be ok but soon as I think of it its back. I was ok just now while tidying the garden up but now I'm back in the house I'm all wozzy. Does it feel like a dream like your not there? Like a out of body experience that's how I go when I go out or when people come visit me . It's hard to act normal when u feel like ur loosing reality. Iv had bits on and off through life but not constantly like this has been for months . How dis yours start and how long ago ? Stay strong xx
    • Posted

It is really hard I worry people think I am not interested in what they are saying put truth is I am so wrapped up in how I am feeling I cannot concentrate on what any one is saying even if the thoughts are only  telling me to stop worrying about it everything will be ok . My first bout of anxiety was over over 30 yrs ago when I did go through a trauma that affected me so badly i had a breakdown but although I have had bouts of it throughout this time I have managed to get on top and of it although still having anxieties crowded places or feeling trapped etc . This bout has been over 12months and am not sure what bought it on so severely possible a health worry but I am over that particular health scare , this anxiety really spoiling my life , do not want to go out or engage with any one really ,do not sleep very well anxiety constantly on my mind which I know is the wrong thing to do .i have seen a phychologist had 8 sessions thought it had helped but back to square one . Am considering going back to Dr,s for medication . How about you how long have you been living with this horrible affliction and have you tried medication 
  • Posted

I can totally relate. This started for me at work. Every dingle time i work im dizzy like im floating or something. I think its situational anxiety. It makes me feel like theres something really wrong with me but i know theres not because it only happens at work or when im really stressed.
  • Posted

I constantly feel light headed and worried I have done for a while now! When I think about it more it seems to happen more frequently too! I often worry about death and health problems and it's hard to control at times. It's awful and I wish it would just disappear
  • Posted

Hi rachel. I can totally relate. I'm so shaky & jittery. Iv been on Citalopram nearly 3months now. I responded to the meds at first, infact straight away, now I'm as bad as ever. I'm thinking of switching. Have you tried anything else? My brain feels like it's constantly tingling. It's horrible x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.