Anything wrong with my lung or head?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had either a cold or a flu 3 weeks ago.  Right now my symptoms are not getting better.  I have massive headache, blood coming out when sneezing, blood coming out when coughing, and chest and lung and muscle pain. My doctor say i might have Bronchatis. but I think it might be something more seroius, what do you guys think?  X ray 5 month ago showed clear lungs.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps you should go back to the doctor? If I was coughing n sneezing blood I'd pass out due to how very bad my hypochondria is!!! When my nose runs I keep wiping n checking to make sure it's not blood lol.

Seriously though I'd go back to the doctor.

• Posted

My friend had something similar a few months back and it was a lung infection. She had a terrible cough, coughed up blood etc... Was really not well. She got steroids and antibiotics and is now back to normal. Go back to the doctor if you feel worse. Hopefully they gave you medication. I wouldn't worry though. Trust your doctor, if they thought it was anything serious they would be doing further testing xx
    • Posted

I had a case of unexplained chest pain 5 months ago. I have unexplained immflamation of the chest.  Was coughing green sputeum, got bettter,this is my second time of this problems. What is the possiblity of a lung cancer
    • Posted

I think the fact that you had an X-ray not to long ago would mean the chance of lung cancer is low. Do you smoke? Has your doctor given you medication? What you need to remember is something like cancer is progressive, so you wouldn't get better then feel bad again it would be constant. The fact you felt better after medication etc.. Is a good thing. I would go back to your doctor even if it's just for some reassurance. Xxx
    • Posted

My first chest pain got better without medication, currently I am sneezing out blood, coughing out blood (not sure if it is from my nasal), constant nasal and sputum production, some headache, tight chest, asthma like breathing, itchy back. Not taking any medication right now. What is wrong.
  • Posted

any given doctor is prone to make mistakes. When it is something serious always get more than one opinion. If you're coughing blood, something is wrong. Seek help, and get more than one professional opinion.
  • Posted

Bronchitis can turn into pnemonia. This is something to cure. Thats serious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.