Apparently is not and STD. But i still worried.

Posted , 4 users are following.

it akl started on July, a couple weeks after i had sex with one of my friends. i started feeling a mild itchiness (picture 1) on the glans of my penis and saw some dots . i went to a wellness center where i took some tests(which resulted all negative) and talked with a medical provider who told me he didn't see anything worrying. he recommended me to apply some creams, which i did.

a month later it was itching back and now it had a redness around it (pic 2), plus a aching pain that i was feeling time to time . That time i went to see my prmarily doctor who told me to take some tests:

HIV tests

herpes tests

gonorrhea

clamidia

syfilis.

they where all negative.

1 week ago i was walking with an erection which resulted on redness around the urethra (pic 3). my skin has become more sensitive. My doctor told me it could be a lesson for exesive agressive masturbation. (3 months ago when it all started i was using soap as lubricant for long perios of time). which doesn't make too much sense, i have more than 3 weeks without masturbating. yesterday i felt a sudden pain deep inside my penis and its been aching. my doctor at this point thinks ive been paranoid. i also feel tired and my body aches. i thought it was a non related flu, but it's also been coming back and forth.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.