Approved to get double bunion surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im excited and scared at the same time but i still have a long way before the actual surgery - ETA is March 2015. So right now im just planning as much as i can; im also thinking about doing a blog as well.

Do you think it might be helpful to others?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes I think a blog would be useful especially if you head up with each blog on the number of days/ weeks you are at .  I would also recommend starting to cook extra portions  for the freezer to make things easier for your recovery !
    • Posted

Ill send you the link to my blog - i tried posting but it was removed
  • Posted

My ETA is 23/01/15. I'm having both feet done at the same time. Like you I am trying to prepare myself with as much info as possible and keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no nasty surprises. This is a great forum. I am comforted that so many people have this op every year and the majority say it is worth it. I am going to try and write a bit of a blog on this site. Watch this space!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.