Are these genital warts

Posted , 3 users are following.

File size is too bigimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I know i have commented on you stuff before and you prob want others opinions, but NO i dont think these are genital warts. i think you are fine. 😃 You and i both need to calm down for sure lol.

• Posted

you DO!!!! as well as i. lol i was back at the doctor yesterday, i have BV, UTI and a Bartholin's Gland Cyst! Can you imagine how much i was freaking out thinking it was warts?! haha. after yesterday i told myself that i am DONE worrying! I have made my period act crazy cause all this stress, i have been thinking it was scare of GW, the reason i missed my period. I also had the doctor look at my so called warts and that was the second doctor to say no they did not look like warts. But i am super swollen down there as well as irritated but with all that is going on with me it is normal. Hopefully this gets better soon!!

• Posted

I don't think you have genital warts going by the look and texture of the bumps. Warts will have an irregular and rough surface, and they will also feel harder than the skin around them. Two things I would advice: keep and eye on it, and see if there are any changes in a week or two -- if you see no chance then you can basically completely rule it out; and see a doctor and get it tested if you are really concerned, as that's the only way to be completely sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.