Are these genital warts?! PLEASE HELP

Posted , 15 users are following.

I've had these bumps exclusively in this area of my vagina for 4 months now. They have not gone away since appearing. They were not itchy at first, but are now pretty itchy. I'm concerned they are genital warts because they haven't gone away. I saw my doctor a few weeks ago and he told me they looked like inflamed sebaceous glands. I'm not sure how accurate that diagnosis is, considering I've had them for so long. Because of coronavirus, all of my local clinics are now closed. Please help, I'm extremely stressed!

First picture is with flash, second is without.

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

thats from shaving love, when you scratch it you probably re open the wounds and it probably itches because of in grown hair, its normal.

• Posted

but i dont ever shave my vagina and i have them too. i havent shaved in 10 years. i only have one of those bumps and its been there for a year. it itches really bad and wont go away. its frustrating

• Posted

me too 😦

• Posted

was wondering the same thing! anything ever found out?

• Posted

You're fine love, it's from shaving. you'll have to let it bush up and heal I had it to

• Posted

I have one too, it’s pretty itchy. And I’ve had it for a year. Have you found out what it is?

• Posted

it’s clogged/hardened subaceous glands. i have had them for 20+ years and every gyno confirms and every pap is clean

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.