Are these herpes ?!?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Please help I’m 17 years old and don’t know how to tell my mom to take me to the doctors but I have these bumps near the bottom of my hymen and sometimes they itch BAD ! And when I told them they like burn , and also the fold of my lips itch , could this be herpes or hpv or something else ?!?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to say anything without seeing those. But don't be shy to tell your mom, it's youryou health.

• Posted

You should be able to make your own appointment either with your doctor or a sexual health clinic. Your mother doesn't have to know.

• Posted

If you can, please upload a photo in the reply box using a computer. You should be able make an appointment without your mother's knowledge.

• Posted

Hi Janet, Hymen? but that's about the length of a tampon inside you.

But I would say from what said you have is a form of a yeast infection.

Have you had any form of sexual intercourse? or been with unclean partners? as some STI's or SDT's can come from just touching.

Look if you have money see your chemist and ask for some yeast infection meds if you don't want to see your doctor, or tell mum you may have a yeast infection and get her to see your doctor, there you go choices.

• Posted

Did you say hymen? In other words, you're still a virgin. If that's the case, then you shouldn't worry about STIs, though there are non-sexual ways of picking up sexually transmitted infections: poor hygiene practices, etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.