Are these herpes ?

Edited , 6 users are following.

so like only when i pull my skin (im foreskin)they show off they look like ppp but im not sure what are these ?? !!image

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

  • Edited

    i have the exact same thing

    same place and same thing

    did you get checked for herpes?

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hey! were you able to figure out what was wrong? Having the same issue here. Thanks!

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    it appears to be Penile Mondor's disease

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    they are not herpes or an STD they're not even transmitted in any way those are called Fordyce Spots there are treatments for that but its not required unless the patient has Cosmetic concerns which most of people don't because those are not important to look to nor infectious also its something no one can control I myself has it and my sexual life its great so don't worry bud !

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up