Are these herpes ?

Posted , 8 users are following.

so like only when i pull my skin (im foreskin)they show off they look like ppp but im not sure what are these ?? !!image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

i have the exact same thing

same place and same thing

did you get checked for herpes?

• Posted

i hadnt tested yet i seen alot of herpes pictures on goofle their way bigger but i dont know at this point its stressing me out but they can be forcyde who knows i can be wrong..

• Posted

nevermind ill show them here

• Posted

Hey! were you able to figure out what was wrong? Having the same issue here. Thanks!

• Posted

they are not herpes or an STD they're not even transmitted in any way those are called Fordyce Spots there are treatments for that but its not required unless the patient has Cosmetic concerns which most of people don't because those are not important to look to nor infectious also its something no one can control I myself has it and my sexual life its great so don't worry bud !

• Posted

did you take any test ? even I have the same issue on my penis ? I'm worried ... could you tell me, what is that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.