Are these period pains or a problem with my kidneys?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since yesterday I have been having very sharp and constant pain in my flank and above my hip bone (left side) it does travel over to my right side but that's my lower stomach near my bikini line . I am on my period right now so I don't know what it is. I do suffer with a lot of water infections but there's only a little burning. what may it be?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

As a man I should probably leave this to the ladies but it may be stomach ache due to you period or you may have a bit of indigestion try some antacid see if it helps
    • Posted

Thankyou! I actually got prescribed anti-acid tablets on Friday!
    • Posted

Thankyou! I actually got prescribed anti-acid tablets on Friday!
  • Posted

Hi Summer, I agree with Dave it is infection. I get little burning on my left on my under my stomach, i only going get with my period.  Suggest you seek advice from your gp.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.