Are these warts or something else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had unprotected sexual contact 2 weeks ago. I started experiencing very mild itching and soreness in my vaginal entry a few days ago. I finally looked down yesterday and saw these little white bumps, as well as red ones that are more in the inner fold. The red ones kind of look like skin tags. I can currently see them around the entry of my vagina and a bit in the shallow part of it as well.

I've been having a bit more white discharge than usual at this point in my cycle. There's no odour and I have no other physical symptoms. I took a morning-after pill after the mentioned sexual encounter - could this be affecting anything?

i also got tested for chlamydia & gonorrhea and it came back negative, so it's not those. I'm talking to my doctor tomorrow, but I'm so anxious, I just want to get an idea of what this could be so I can prepare myself! image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.