Are those hpv warts or VP? Please i freak out..

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimageimage

HI. I recently noticed some weird spots on my labia "lips". I have no idea what are those, i never looked down there, never had any itch or pain, but yesterday i did and I freak out. I have doctor appointment tomorrow, but still i would really appreciate your help, i am not even able to sleep or eat because i keep worrying.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like Vp. let us know what the doctor says

• Posted

So i just came back from doctor and I am posting an update here. Doctor said it's completely normal, that's just the way I look down there so I have nothing to worry about. Two weeks ago I also did blood test for all of veneral diseases, i made Pap and some other smear, everything came negative and I am healthy. So if any of you has similar problem don't think of the worst just go for check up.

• Posted

did she say if theres a way to make them go away or lesson appearance? and thank you for the update!

• Posted

No, as he considered it normal he didn't give me any advice on getting rid of those spots. Recently I've been using a lot of different types of perfumed shower gels and some balms, yesterday and today I used only grey organic soap to wash myself there and most of them is gone, all the rest got way smaller.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.