Arghh.I'm having crazy thoughts and suffer G A D.?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi.I'll try to keep this short A year ago was in psychiatric hospital for a month after total nervous breakdown.I went voluntarily as was suicidal and had tried to end it.Am back at work now and lots better.My new worry is about the planet nibiru? And 2 new massive black holes have been spotted.I don't trust governments.Does anyone else worry about the truth being told? Or am I a conspiracy theory idiot? I've seen v wierd footage on you tube? And I detest the New World Order😥😤😧!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

you've definitely got generalized anxiety disorder.  your mind is wandering and is focused on catastrophic events more or less.  i'd know, i've suffered from GAD since late teens...i'm 41 now.  to put your fears at rest...there's no nibiru; definitely yes to conspiracy theory.  the planets in our solar system have fixed orbits due to the sun's gravitational pull.  moreover, the forces of inertia and gravity have to be perfectly balanced for an orbit to happen.  basically the balance of inertia and the sun's gravitational pull are perfectly balanced which gives the earth and other planets their orbit.  if the earth's inertia was too great it would drift off and away from the sun and if the sun's gravity was too intense then the earth would've smashed into the sun and would have been incinerated millions of years ago.  point is niribu doesn't exist and all the conjecture surrounding it is crap.  likewise with the black holes...not sure why you'd worry about them.  even if they did exist and were somehow pulling our solar system in...it wouldn't happen for millions of years.  again, nothing to worry about you and the rest of us will be long gone before that ever happens.  keep in mind that physicists theorize that at the center of our galaxy is a giant black hole which is the gravitational equivalent of our sun with regard to planets orbiting but instead solar systems orbit this massive black hole.

long story short, the classic symptom of GAD is to have unstable thoughts such as these.  and you guessed it, WORRY is at the root of it all...depression, anxiety, stress and so on.  eliminate your worries in life and start making progress.  easier said than done but at least make the effort and continue to do so.  are you able to give some surface insight as to how you got here or to this point? 

• Posted

Hi.Thankyou for your incredible reply about solar system .I'm guessing you must have studied this at some point.Yes I can go into my past.I'd rather reply through a private message. But I was really ill at one stage.Nervous breakdown. Suicidal intentions. I'm so much better now but still think conspiracy stories are true.Not all of them of course but I do think there's a lot of food for thought. Corruption is rife in higher echelons of society.But Thankyou for your reply as it does make sense 💖👍💋😇

• Posted

Tonight's worry.Antarctica splitting apart and the big freeze.These are actual things on the news! 😕😯😥

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.