Arms are hurting

Posted , 5 users are following.

So does anyone else feel this way when they have anxiety? I've been having anxiety for months now and it's the first time I've encountered such. My arms hurt and it feels like they don't have enough strength to do anything at all. I also get hot flashes and my chest has been hurting but will almost go away after ten minutes. Unfortunately, it comes back after a while within the day.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get the pain in my legs and underarms and my chest hurts on and off all day aswell. Iv been on sertraline for nearly 50 weeks and they are slowly working 
  • Posted

I get the pain in my legs and underarms and my chest hurts on and off all day aswell. Iv been on sertraline for nearly 50 weeks and they are slowly working 
  • Posted

sharp pains in arms and moves from one spot to another they r coz of anxiety.you can try some calming ways it will remove after some time.
  • Posted

The adrenalin that's pumped into the muscles generates tension which makes them feel heavy and sore because they are "pumped", the energy generates heat which is the flush feeling and sensation.

Best way to relieve the symptoms is exercise, swimming, walking, or anything which uses the adrenalin up.

• Posted

Hyperventilating causes excess oxygen and makes limbs feel horrible 

RELAX breathe slowly and it will go away 

• Posted

Thank you so much, guys smile I actually feel much better after reading your answers. I'll try some walking exercises next time. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.