Asked for help shocked with reply

Posted , 5 users are following.

I asked someone for some help, I am very depressed i admit, the person was angry and advised me to take an overdose. I am numb with the shock.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

WHAT???? Bless you, this can only be a person with no idea of mental health problems...

What's happened Rae? So sorry you've had this response xx

• Posted

Some folks are unbelievably callous and just plain mean. Saying something like that to a person who is hurting is just about as low as you can go. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that rae.

• Posted

Don't listen to them I have been there before I have took a overdose 3 times in 2017 and got into broad oak mental health hospital 

• Posted

WHAT?!?!?! This is so wrong!! I hope you are ok, don't worry we are here for you xx who was it?

• Posted

Hi Rae - who was it? Friend? Parent? Why on earth did they get angry? I would love to have them in front of me now! Oh, the lecture!!

Meanwhile, don't let that @&%* get you down. It says everything about them and nothing about you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.