Asked to breath in when having threads checked?....

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so went to my gyno and had my threads checked. She said they were fine but as she was checking for them she asked me to breath in... Any idea why this might be? I know I think to much about stuff and such judt want some opinions thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello pixie. Sorry to have to ask, but what are your threads?
  • Posted

Threads on IUD?  If so I would guess breathing in shifts their position in some way allowing a better view by the gynaecologist
    • Posted

Thanks I just wanted to know it was nothing to worry about. But I guess if it had been she would've said something smile 
    • Posted

I'd guess so. In my view [or perhaps I'm just lucky these days] doctors do tend to explain what they are doing and would certainly let you know if there was something more they wanted  to explore [as it were ...]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.