At last!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

So, six weeks after my gallbladder removal, alot of pain, tears and despair, I can say that for the last couple of days I have felt well! Long may it continue and I hope that everyone doesn't give up and improves too, a three year journey that I hope has ended.

😁

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joanna, so pleased to hear your feeling well. I can truly empathise with you. I had my operation on the 23rd of July. Last month. I’m still recovering at the moment having a few difficulty but hoping I will feel like yourself in a few more weeks. I’ve had several operations throughout my life, but this has been the worst by far. 

I can’t each much I get fully quickly and I’ve lost nearly 4 stones in weight. But keeping a positive outlook that I will be like yourself in a few more weeks.  My stomach is still giving me and pain and immense soreness! Hopefully that will settle down soon. I’m eating small low fat meals too. Good luck with the future health kind regards Joanne 

• Posted

Aaah, thank you Joanne,

Sending you loving healing thoughts, hang in there, keep up with the small low fat meals and do post to let us know how you're progressing💛

• Posted

Thank you for your lovely message 😀I will keep you posted for sure how I’m doing. I’m very emotional up and down a bit. My poor boyfriend trying to be less moody lol 😂 keep in touch. Take care Joanne 

• Posted

Hi ,

I have only just joined read your message thanks it gives me hope .I was on the verge of giving up .  I have only been suffering badly for a year but compared to some it is nothing .Glad to hear you are doing well . #

Best Wishes  

• Posted

Thank you Sarah, I was the same as you, I had such high hopes of feeling totally 100% better and able to eat anything after two weeks. Keep the faith

Very best regards.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.