ate cereal and had really bad anxiety last night mostly in my head

Posted , 4 users are following.

ok so last night I ate some cereal ( honey bunches of its with lactaid fat free milk ) amd about a half hour later my head stared killing me and having this tightening and tingling sensation and I also felt super nauseous and had started trembling like crazy I thought I was going to die , has anyone ever felt like this or had this happen ?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

how long was it that you ate befor that ? i get like that sometimes but my therapist said it was all in my head that no food can cause anxiety at all
    • Posted

I hadn't ate anything since about 630/7 that evening . its horrible
    • Posted

Have you experiencedy exact symptoms or which ones have you felt ?
  • Posted

Yes but it comes outta no where sometimes i could be at the store are driveing are just sitting watching tv but you should not eat late at night you should only eat fruits and veggies because different foods i heard can trigger anxiety
    • Posted

Have you felt like this before ? I mean all the exact same symptoms ? If not what's the symptoms you have or had experienced?
    • Posted

Well at first it was vomiting and stomach pains in the mornings then it was da cant breath chest pains then its da not feelin like myself like head fogg are a stuffy head then its feelin weak lost of appitte and feelin dizzy lightheaded then its da everything freaks me out then its da feelin like im losing my mind i have all these symptoms at different times of da day sometimes im fine then other days i feel sick and depressed its a roller coaster ride with anxiety
  • Posted

Its aniexity sometimes i just start feeling bad i can feel my heart beat i feel nauseous i start shaking really bad and i just relax and it goes away
    • Posted

Yes this is crazy , we all need a break from anxiety for a while maybe like 20/30 years of a break lol 😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.