Attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

My severe attack was December had about 5 others since then but not as bad I am now taking fybergel and mabevarine so bowels are loose I have lost a lot of weight due to not eating much. I was overweight so it's a good thing I am going to ask DR if he can get me in touch with someone who can help me with my diet Don't know if they have anyone but it's worth asking

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

My doctor has referred me to the community dietician but I am having to wait seven weeks for the appointment. 

I've decided to see someone privately; it doesn't seem too expensive. I've lost weight, too; only six and a half stone now!

• Posted

I might look in phone book to find one and pay if DR can't get me one. I live in leeds and my GP practice doesn't seem to be able to do much. Thankyou for your reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.