Attack of the IBSD!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yes, I take my supplements, probiotics as well, am gluten free and was rudely awakened at 1:45 a.m. this morning by a gut wrenching attack with profuse sweating! This is not okay. I beat Clostridium Dificil Toxin A over 20 years ago after series of antibiotics for sinus issues I cured with Neti pot, vitamins, herbs, colloidal silver and hats. This one took me by surprise. I may go dairy free again but yikes, did not see this one coming!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Heidi, I was taken by surprise last Monday when a stomach bug caught my ibsc completely and left me with the runs. I didn't eat for 2-3 days. I felt so grim. Maybe it's a bug?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.