Attitude...lol

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies!!!So how many of you have been told you have an attitude from your husband???Lately I've had very little patience when it comes to my husband and also with about everyone...Hoping this phase goes fast...Ive notice im short with people and I just dont even want to hear them talk let alone have a conversation...I really try hard to keep mouth shut and not roll my eyes since i own my own business...But some days I want to yell shut the heck up I dont care....My poor husband is all I can say...Hes been awsome and I dont know how...lol I dont like myself at times...Hope all of you are doin well!!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

So can relate. And the worst is knowing you are being short or abrupt or even rude but not being able to do anything about it.
  • Posted

Mmm. Not sure on this one (in my case) yes, I'm definitely less patient with him (and everyone lol) but I also find his attitude, especially towards intimacy, less than supportive. I also have endometriosis and adenomyosis so sex can be a very unpleasant experience for me. Every so often he loses his rag with me and says I'm moody, difficult to live with, don't give him enough sex and then demands we 'do it' more often. To be honest, the more I do it, the more pain I'm in for days after, which then makes me resentful of him, therefore leading to me being 'short, abrupt and generally can't be bothered with him' I imagine hormones play a huge part in my moodiness but I also think feeling pressured into doing something that leaves me in agony contributes massively. X

• Posted

Thank u ladies!!!!This is no fun and no I cant always control the way i say things either...lolHave to laugh and move on I guess...Just happy hubby knows whats goin on and doesnt completely lose it with me....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.