Atypical chest pain, connective tissue disorder.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi folks. Any help would be huge. I've had wandering chest paint - everywhere, underarm, neck, chest, abdomen, seemingly in the lung too. For a month.

Squeezy pain, stabby pain, crawly pain, gradually incoming and outgoing pain.

Echocardio: normal. CT: normal. MRI of head and cervical spine: normal.

I have "mild" Ehlers Danlos Syndrome so I'm terrified that it's an incoming aortic dissection even though nothing has been seen anywhere yet. I tested false for "vascular" EDS although I know that's not a get out of jail free card for vascular problems.

Age 39. It's bad and it's more or less destroying my life.

I've heard arguments for costochondritis and anxiety. I don't know. I just don't know.

It changes (although unpredictably) seemingly based on what I'm eating. Sometimes manifests as unbelievable fatigue.

Anyone have any ideas? Also wondering if it's spinal pressure in my thorasic spine? Been trying spine stretches. 

I dunno. 

God bless and I hope all of you out there find whatever answers you're looking for also.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.