Austin is here

Posted , 7 users are following.

Pls help I cant go for much longer, how to help? Sorry my english is not very well also I am faggot. Or how to say gay? I am of Norway. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds a bit like Fake News to me. Either you are using someone else account or you have no idea what you just said. A Gay person wouldn't call themselves a"faggot".

Plus it makes no difference. Depression will hit anyone.  It don't matter. We all our seeking some kind of peace.

• Posted

You need to provide more info. 'Faggot' is a derogatory term that is offensive.

• Posted

Hi, putting the word faggot to one side what exactly is your issue, is it depression or anxiety? If you could give more detail as to what your going through we may be able to help. 
  • Posted

Hello. I'm not a gay person [in any sense of the word really] but maybe connecting to an LGBT group either online or in your community could help to relieve your depressions. A sense of connectedness and belonging. That's always a good thing to lift the spirits, from what I remember. 

• Posted

Hi Ulrik.JUst hang in there brother.It's hard,man is life hard sometimes.I sometimes have to say what's the point why after 54 years is it feel like nothing is worth anything.But maybe this down period is my only way of getting to the real meaning.I've really crashed the last few months and really started talking with God ( not pushing anything,this is just me and me sort of talking to myself about what I've been thru).But now that I was(maybe still am) deep in the hole I've finally found Him.It isn't pretty either because I'm facing alot of stuff I don't like to face.But I'm also starting to feel a real peace,not very often,but once in a while......I just need to shut my stupid mind off and let go and just follow where He takes me.And that's really scary.But I don't have anything left,nothing else to turn to.Maybe that's the point.When all hope is gone,you find the one real,true hope.The unseen hope that is thru us all,thru out the universe.Wow.Sorry.Didn't mean go out like that.But it's just flowing out of me and it's like I'm not even typing it,it's just what's in my heart at this moment.Whatever it is(Holy Spirit?!) it just says keep going,keep trying.Believe in peace.Believe in love. Believe in Hope.Believe in Me.Believe in yourself.Believe in each other.And trust the truth ,the purpose.The purpose we have.Whatever it is for each one of us,because we are all connected.We all matter.Each and everyone of us!!!! Hang tough brother!! Prayers and love your way! God Bless You,brother!!! Bob

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.