Babe2

Posted , 5 users are following.

Tonight is my first time on citalopram. My doctor told me to take them at bedtime. Reading all of the side effects has me a lil worried

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Babe2.

Best thing to do is not read things on line. For every bad experience on here there will be 100 good. I have been on citalopram 2wice in my life and I did have some very mild side effects, but nothing I couldn't handle.

You will be okay x x x

• Posted

Hi babe,

The ole saying dont worry until there's reason for worry smile I took Citalopram at first last year had some side effects (nothing serious) however came off early this year and fell off the cliff and needed to go back, this time round feel fine no side effects at all. So theres no telling if you will get any side effects or minimal. Trust me taking the med is way better than suffering the symptoms wink

• Posted

Babe2,

There are a lot of stories both good and bad on the internet about cit. Everyone has a different reaction to medication so you're gonna have to see for yourself. For me other than a little insomnia at night and excessive yawning firing th day I didn't have many side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.