Back again!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all.

I haven't been on here for a while, because guess what? I actually started feeling normal again..  Energy levels were great, felt good..  but this month I started getting a bit dizzy during the day and then my breasts started to feel heavy and the worst bit, painful sore nipples..  I was just wondering if anyone else has this and I have read that it's oestrogen dominance, but I was fine for a good few months...  anyone else..?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had the painfull nipples thing when my peri kicked off.. couldnt stand to wear bras or be touched, breasts also full and sore. Bouts of dizzynes too. One year on they have calmed down and get them in a mild form from time to time. Yes its when your hormones peak and slump and are not in sync with each other , which is why it comes and goes like most of the other symptoms.
  • Posted

Hi! Yes, me too. I have just in the past week or so been back on here for the same reasons. I was feeling better for a few months and now those stinking sore breasts along with anxiety, skin twitching and painful periods. Oh fun. Glad to know you had a few good months too. We will get through this one day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.