Back and happy form seeing the nurse.

Posted , 3 users are following.

was a bit down after last month's visit as again hadn't lost but today I got a round of applause from my nurse smile

lost 5lbs since the last visit on the 13th April. so extremely pleased.

Think the fact that I have enjoyed walking more in the new trainers means I am doing it more and for longer which has helped the weight start to move off again and the nurse agreed, she is a fan of the trainers as well and does think they really do help to tone the body and give a better posture.

The fact also that we are eating earlier in the evening, husband has been able to moved his hours which means he is home before 6, also has probably helped.

The nurse did say that if having a main evening meal it does need to be eaten before 6.30 as after that time the food will just stick around and not be digested properly. She has suggested that if I do start to be unable to eat before 6.30 then prepare the meals the day before so they are ready to eat and not have to take the time to prepare the meal making it even later in the evening before eating.

Maybe a tip for anyone finding themselves eating later, or she did say switch the main meal to lunch time if possible.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

congratulations on your weight loss....you can obviously see that 2 stone mark looming so that must be a goal in itself.
  • Posted

yep hoping to get the 2 stone off by the 3rd week of July, so lots more walking for me from now and til then smile.
  • Posted

Great inspiration for us all...

Well done :D :D :D

• Posted

Congratulations I'm glad that you have started losing again Equivalent to just over 2 and half bags of sugar since your last visit :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.