Back On the Train

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Well after a depressing weekend, ate like a saint and still put 5lb on sad Anyone else put weight on when its their time of the month?? Nightmare as i have a dietician appointment tomoro and she will weigh me :shock:

Well at 7am this morning i was killing myself in the gym, not the nicest of wake up calls but i do feel better for it, tho when i got to work i had a bowl of cornflakes with skimmed milk and a tablet, lo and behold within 30 mins, i was running to the loo :x I hadnt eaten anywhere near the max fat content grrrr what is my body doin to me

Sorry for the rant guys, its just frustrating :oops:

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

OHHHH I hear u chick. Its my time of the month also,,,,feel like a big bloat!!!!

All last week was horrendous for me. Im hoping that it may have worked in a positive way and gave my body a wee jolt in the right direction.

Or mibbe Im just kidding myself... :roll: :lol:

• Posted

Same here MSG - due on the end of the week and ate everything in sight over the weekend - even went out to dinner at TGI's on Sunday and had ribs and onion rings and chips!!!!!

Say no more

• Posted

[quote:557c4e3cc2=\"Jane1962\"] went out to dinner at TGI's on Sunday and had ribs and onion rings and chips!!!!!

Say no more[/quote:557c4e3cc2]

Jane.......that sounds fantastic, I am drooling at the mouth lol not a pleasant sight :lol:

K :D

• Posted

I'm sure its just a little blip MSG.

Your doing Fantastic :D

• Posted

Hi everyone,

I felt really confused on Saturday as per my post 'sooo confused'. I'd lost the plot, NOT lost any weight in 5 weeks now. BUT got up this morning and went to the gym did a 'combat' workout and felt GREAT :!: :!:

Great I thought get back on that train :!: Went shopping for a bra sad down in the dumps I went AGAIN :!: When I was 40 I treated myself to a boob reduction at £4000 went from 34DD/E to a 34B/C felt GREAT :!:

Went shopping today and because of the weight gain I've gone up to 36D refused to buy it :!: sad £4000 wasted :cry:

Its p'd me off big time but also its given me the fighting spirit to not let the weight beat me, I WILL get back into my smaller bras smile Not sure how coz it seems these tabs aren't working for me but I gotta do it smile :cry:

Onwards & downwards

Li'l jan

• Posted

Well I have been to the gym again this morning wohoooo

Dietician at 4pm :lol: what a laugh, so im tempting fate and eating a muller corner for breakfast snacking on fruit and a prawn salad with a wholemeal bun for lunch, if im gona weigh heavy im gonna do it in style!!!!

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up