Back to square one ....!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have recently posted things about my anxiety and how I feel I have overcome it. But now I am

Experiencing feeling sick all the time. I am absolutely petrified of thinking I'm going to be sick, I try to

Avoid eating out in public and hate the feeling of being full because it gives

You that sick feeling sad I still walk around and feel like I'm in a daze and nothing is real ,

Basically in a bubble. I try to ignore it. I even avoid certain favourite

Foods now and constantly check the sell by date on foods

Because in don't want to be ill! My diet is pretty rubbish to be honest which doesn't help

But I really don't want to eat ! It's a case of having to sad I won't go too far away from home

Knowing that if I'm ill I can quickly go home to somewhere I feel comfortable.!

Iv never been like this before and now it's starting to put me off having kids cos of morning sickness and the thought of giving birth petrifies me!

Is anyone else in the same boat?!

HELP!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also I just don't want sex with my boyfriend any more , not him at all

I just don't feel up to it! All the time ! After a long nights sleep I never wake up feeling refreshed constantly

Tired and feeling rough!

• Posted

Omgosh I am going threw this now as well,I am afraid to eat because I'm scared it will trigger everything.

The dr said I am now suffering from depression on top of anxiety.. This sucks soooo bad

I even left work early today because I felt so sick...

• Posted

Dear Kim/Kari,

Look I've been bad with anxiety for donkeys years,I'm 64 (a young 64) ans still alive and kicking,still have anxiety/depression every now and then,and all its hangers-on.

With regard to eating,eat little and often,or not at all,but drink water,loads of it,the appetite will return with no consequences,anxiety promotes so many irrational fears,3 months ago I feared going to bed,dreaded it but after a couple of weeks it went away,last week I literally feared taking a bag of jumble to the charity shop but I did it,it's the name of the game,anxiety puts those thoughts into your head,work at it,exercise,read,whatever just get it off your mind for a while somehow and see your doctor and tell him about your fears.

With regard to sex,yes it has an adverse effect,of course,and some meds cause problems in that area,unfortunately none of these problems are easy to dispel,but accept it and try not to worry about it too much,that is the hard part,but don't let it rule you.

If you want to talk about depression I can help you there too,I am seeing a shrink on Friday,yes even now I suffer,but I will not give in,or I'm done.

The best of to you both

Regards Malc wink

• Posted

This is scary for me because I have never had such racing thoughts,and loss of concentration,I just feel down right bad,I feel like I am going to go crazy,or lose controle,I would NEVER harm myself or others as a matter afact I am deathly afraid of dying... I just feel as thought I am going to snap and I will end up in a home for psycho paths...my thought proses is horrible,I woke up last week and thought to myself well I'm awake.. Almost to the point of thinking if I had just passed in my sleep I wouldn't be such a burden to everyone and I wouldn't have to feel this way.. I am a mother of 3 wonderful children and a good husband.. It's just soooo hard to deal with,I have been on Prozac for 10 years,I was at 80 and went down to 40(with dr permission) then started with anxiety so they upped it to 60 and a week after that bam A big one er and everything,now I am back up to 80... Idk if I am just umuned to Prozac or if I need to give it more time?

Thank you for listening sry so long

Kari

• Posted

Kari,

This is full-blown depression I recognise those symptoms,especially the burden bit,I too have three great children,and a beautiful grandddaughter,but I feel like I'm unwanted and somewhat ridiculed and feel like driving off somewhere to get out of it.

I too will never harm myself or others,I just beat myself up,and it hurts,I think you need something different to Prozac,that is an anti-depressant,you need something stronger for the anxiety,convince your doctor you need help and ask for a psychiatric check,there is nothing to be ashamed of in that,it may just be what you need there are medicines and treatment to ease all that,it takes time,but do it and be yourself,don't let the doctors dictate to you on what treatment is best tell them it is ruining your quality of life,and is dramatically affecting your family life too,these things are precious,but also learn to help yourself,breathing exercises,yoga,meditation,breathe into a crisp bag,get some control back.

Take it from me,things will improve once you get out of that groove,try it,now!

Best wishes Malc

• Posted

Thank you so much I am contemplating going into the er as we talk,I am having an attack panic/anxiety

Trying to breath..

• Posted

You go ahead and breathe,get it back,

You can do it,love and peace

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.