back to square one

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi fellow anxiety sufferers πŸ˜– well I was booked in for my brain mri this morning but as soon as I layed in the mri machine I couldn't swallow which instantly caused me panic so I couldn't do the mri πŸ˜– so now I'm back to obsessing that there's something other then anxiety causing this memory problems and confused I'm having I guess I'm writing this post in hopes there's someone on here that's also experiencing memory problems and confused from there anxiety or derealization any one ??

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Have you been able to reschedule the MRI?
    • Posted

Hi no 😊 I can make another appointment I didn't make one in there because my mind was all racing from panic I had to get out of the building asap
    • Posted

If it makes you feel better, the first time I went for an MRI, I was the same way as you kind of and we had to reschedule it.

When are you going to do it?

• Posted

Thank you 😊. I'm going to try in a month they get very booked ou t alot
  • Posted

I've been having bad memory problems, confusion, and derealization, as well.. I don't know how to make it go away. I'm so off-balance, physically & mentally. This anxiety is awful. sad
    • Posted

Hi kayla I know I'm so tied from fighting I have balance issues to I think it's from my ear .how would you describe your memory problems and confused
    • Posted

Yeah... Well, my memory problems range from forgetting what I was about to do, forgetting the names of people in a show/movie (even after just hearing their name & seeing their face. Hope that's not confusing), forgetting what day it is, after having heard, etc. I feel confused with my feelings. One minute, I'm OK, the next minute, I'm depressed. I just don't know WHAT I should be feeling...
    • Posted

I get all what you describe plus other strange stuff I've got the dissociation as well we're things feel unreal and dream like my feelings are changing from one minute to the next pms is not helping sorry you feel like I'm feelingπŸ˜–
  • Posted

yes u know I do sad but remember that's all it is I know it feels like something way worse but that's what anxiety does it scares us sad
    • Posted

Hi tammi thanks I'm going though a hard time again got the detached feeling back and bad memory so over it
    • Posted

aww sad maybe the stress of the mri ? I'm so over the derealization you it's horrible I just wanna yell scream cry lol I hate trying to act normal when I feel bad sad
    • Posted

Yes I think the mri triggered it of again I worked myself up so much I have a whopping big headache to which kinda makes the dreamy feeling worse .Your spot on its really hard acting normal when all you won't to do is scream
    • Posted

aww I'm sorry Allison I know it feels bad right now it will get better πŸ’•
    • Posted

yw I'm feeling cruddy right now too rolleyes at night it gets worse sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.