Back to Work tomorrow

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been to see my GP today about going back to work tomorrow on a reduced timetable. It has been 13 weeks since the operation and feel that even though I still have an ulcer down there I need to go back to see if I can cope. They are aware of my problem and that if I became uncomfortable that I will go home.

0 likes, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

How did you get on Barbara !? X
    • Posted

Fine thanks. Was worried that I would not wake up this morning as alarm goes off at six and I start work 0745. I woke up okay. School was busy as we had all the year 8 pupils with us for the day. Had a nap this afternoon
  • Posted

Well that is day two of being back to work. So far so good. Only doing about four hours a day just now. Increasing next week to five and a half then back to full time after that. Must admit I have been knackered yesterday and today and had to have a granny nap yesterday afternoon. ๐Ÿ˜
    • Posted

Nice to hear things have gone well and it's understandable you'll need a nap but you'll feel stronger as the days go by.
    • Posted

Hi matron I thought you had gone on your holidays as didn't see you comment for a day or two.
    • Posted

We will miss you but have a lovely time xx
    • Posted

If you see a little dingy at the side of your ship..cus it might be me....๐Ÿšค ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
    • Posted

I'll make sure the captain rescues you and sends you to our suite but don't worry the sea will be nice and warm lol x
    • Posted

Aww that's lovely of you....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜
    • Posted

Hi what is a FRCOG consultant
    • Posted

Fellow of the Royal College of Gynaecologists. To be a Fellow is very prestigious. Only a few Members of the Royal College get made Fellows every year. They have to be recommended and are consultants who have air are undertaking research mainly in urogynaecology.
    • Posted

Very ok debra. As I said to be a FRCOG is a prestigious title and very few ย gynaecologists are Fellows.ย 
    • Posted

Phew he was lovely bless him..I bought him a big box of Thorntons chocs ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
    • Posted

Although he did tell me it was bad when he did the surgery so he had to find a happy medium ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
    • Posted

That's nice. He's probably got his FRCOG for undertaking research and training in urogynaecology.
    • Posted

Can you fit a little welshgirl in your case๐Ÿ˜€ have a fan time

Matron safe Trip. Xc

• Posted

Oh dear here I go again lol. Spelling mistakes.โœ‹โœ‹

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.