backpain is sign of heart problem or panic attacks?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi to all.for these days I have backpain n twinging in arms too.i did echo scan for heart n it was good.but I am still nervous that it may be about heart.or again its about my panic attacks?i had chestpain before too but this time backpain thing is totaly new

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hiya i suffer from health anxiety and believe me anxiety can manifest itself in different ways.. it sounds like anxiety to me 😣 ive been really bad for a while so anxious about cancer its scary, every ache and pain i think its that. Today i feel tired and aching all over, i wouldnt worry too much as it really does sound like ur anxiety and its bloody scary when it makes u feel unwell 😢 xx
    • Posted

nicola same here any strange pain of my body makes me nervous n I google it then make me nervous more!
    • Posted

Im bad for googling too, it the worst thing to do as it always comes up with Cancer or some other life limiting illness😣 we are our own worst enemy really as we feed our dreaded fear, its like tonight ive got such a dull ache right side bottom of bk and top of leg and its irritating and i keep relating it to me losing the brown discharge... then i think when i go the docs tomorrow im going to get told ive got the dreaded cc😠😯 so if anything try ur absolute hardest not to google xx
    • Posted

lol yea u r absoulty right.puff they r just some negetives thoughts that comes n gonna control us.now I am typing this still feel my panic attacks:-(
  • Posted

Anahita i also feel the same. Yesterday night i was so nervous because of the same reason. I have chest pain, shoulder pain, stomach pain. I did my ecg found everything fine. Now I just ignore it.
    • Posted

maksmash I had an awful backpain last night too n shoulder pain.in that moment I was sure I gonna die by an heartattack now n my life gonna end.realy terrible experien.
  • Posted

I have that too, it is anxiety, mine started as chest pain but now i get back pain too and alot of tension 
  • Posted

If we all are facing same thing n found normal in our tested that means there is nothing wrong in our body n we should face the pain which we are experiencing now. We are enough conscious to understand what's going on. What I understood is whatever we are feeling is because of stress which we are putting over our mind if this going to last for long time it will start affecting to our life.
    • Posted

yea I feel better that there are some ppl that experience like me n understand it
  • Posted

Its common pain which normal people eill get....Nothing to worry it will be cured...Try doing some exercise, walking, etc...Later everything will be all right..
    • Posted

manipal tnx for ur answr.yea trying to make myself busy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.