Bad

Posted , 4 users are following.

another horrible day with this depession ... Can't take it just cry all the time 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Moira don’t you go to the doctor today? I’m so sorry that your low the crying is the worst I know I experience that all of the time please go to the doctor or call them or even go to the hospital you have options please get help you will feel much better when you do. You are worth it you are a beautiful person you deserve to live a happy and healthy life please go to the doctor and get the meds changed 

Much love

• Posted

Yea been to the doctors am on sertraline  now. ... God help us how we get through these these terrible dark days  omg carmela how do you cope ? Xx
    • Posted

Moira I am so sorry can I ask? How long have you been on this medication? Do you take any other meds? I cope with each day as it comes I never know how I am going to feel as each day moves on and when I wake up I have family and people who hate me because of the mood swings if I am feeling bad for a few days I call the doctor and if it lasts for more than a week we change the meds and start all over again it is very difficult and emotionally painful but it does work please call the doctor or go to the hospital so that someone can help you please?
    • Posted

Carmela only just started them certraline I think it's called. Was on another one but made me feel sick so had to stop .. Been like this for 6 weeks no one understands how I feel morning noon and night depession wake up with it cry cry cry fall to the floor cry no life misery how long can a human suffer like this 

• Posted

You will need to go back to the doctor for uncontrollable crying jags it appears that the meds have not kicked in yet please call the doctor and keep calling until you get results are you eating and sleeping? The crying jags are the worst I have a terrible time trying to control mine but the Ativan or klonopin suppress them sometimes you may need more than one med if the doctor is not helping you to feel better find another one please and there is always the hospital and call lines do you have insurance? If so call them they too will recommend a doctor and help for you please try to stop crying can you try thought process? Try to sit let the crying out of your system then think about what you would like to do at that moment that would make you happy anything and either do it or plan it make a diary of how you feel each day and read it every day and write down things that you like and make you happy and read them every day and do them but please get help for the crying jags

Much love for you

• Posted

Hi Moira so happy that you are now on meds and we will pray that your symptoms will ease up sooner than later. Diane
  • Posted

I pray to god it does  even though I would never hurt myself  I can see why people do  the pain is dark just existing  omg wow never new how you bad you can feel 
  • Posted

Moira I can tell that you are very determined and will hang in here and we will hang in here with you. God bless. Diane. 
  • Posted

Moira the pain is horrific I am dealing with it now my day is so bad today that I am shaking I am speaking with friends and family to calm me down I am in manic mode right now I am trying to control it with an Ativan but it is taking forever to kick in please try to think about the good in your life it can be anything a memory a pet a friend a family member that you love a car a piece of clothing being outside sometimes I sit outside and just by saying hi to passing neighbors makes me feel better please try Moira you are important to me I need you you make me feel like I’m not alone in this disease

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.