bad ainxity

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had ainxity for about 4 months now I've had blood test and eggs and they came back normal the doctor put me on 40 mg of propranlol  but I'm still getting the Head sensations along with chest and arm pains and my neck hallways feels stiff but the most thing I'm worried about at the most is i get palpations every day i can feel it in my throat dose any one els get this

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Linda

Palpitations are probably one of my most common symptoms.  Personally I've never found Propanolol very effective for me, I always need to start anti depressants.  But whatever way you go just try and remember this is anxiety not something more serious, it can be hell.

• Posted

I get palpitations all the time that is my worst fear and the worst anxiery symptom I absolutely hate it I take metaprolol everyday ig helps a little but sure dosent stop the panic attacks . My pulse races so fast probably up to 180 during a panic attack ..sad((
    • Posted

The pills I'm on for ainxity slow or heart rate down but i don't think any pills will take the symptoms away I'm just fed up with it
  • Posted

It's quite a low dose really, may be worth speaking to gp to increase or try something else. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.