Bad anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

For awhile iv been feeling weird as if something is wrong with me my head goes weird I get pains in my heart pains in my head and eyes and sharp pains in my troath I always feel frightens as if son thing is going to Happen am I going crazy my doctor said iv anxiety and wants me to get counciling but I'm to embarrsed I keep missing my appointments and I'm so Shi feel like everyone looks at me weirdly how do i cope with this someone please help xx

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I cant give you an answer because i feel the same way sometimes. I always get these weird sensations in my head and my chest. Its really scary. But i found that if i keep myself busy i dont feel it as much because im not thinking about it.
    • Posted

Ok thank you do you no what kinda things anxiety cause ? Like is everything I'm feeling in my head
    • Posted

Anxiety can make you feel so many things. Ths list is so long its unbelieveable. But dont think you are crazy. The mind can play tricks on us. People can say its all in our heads but to us it is very real.
    • Posted

Thank you its not a very nice thing to have it makes you feel so crap and strange and if i hear something bad about someone I tho I I have the same its hust so horrible
  • Posted

Hi, zara:  Everything you mentioned is a sign of anxiety, and most of the time anxiety will lead to depression because you don't understand what is happening...the thing is...your serotonin levels are probably low...that means that the brain waves go back and forth like they are supposed to, and then something happens to cause them to go into a gap.  When you go to the doctor, he will probably examine you and put you on a serotonia uplifter, which will make your brain waves start acting normal again.  You have to do your part by allowing enough time for the meds to work, and by taking baby steps to get out and do something fun and be with people...The more you do to fight this, the faster you will get well...I've had it all in my lifetime and I know from experience that it will get better as time goes on if you don't let it take over your life...HUGS.
  • Posted

Hi, zara:  Everything you mentioned is a sign of anxiety, and most of the time anxiety will lead to depression because you don't understand what is happening...the thing is...your serotonin levels are probably low...that means that the brain waves go back and forth like they are supposed to, and then something happens to cause them to go into a gap.  When you go to the doctor, he will probably examine you and put you on a serotonia uplifter, which will make your brain waves start acting normal again.  You have to do your part by allowing enough time for the meds to work, and by taking baby steps to get out and do something fun and be with people...The more you do to fight this, the faster you will get well...I've had it all in my lifetime and I know from experience that it will get better as time goes on if you don't let it take over your life...HUGS.
    • Posted

So sorry...didn't mean to put mine on twice...I hit the wrong key...lol...
    • Posted

But its so hard to deal with i feel weird and everything someone eles has I feel like I have what they do it's not normal I'm afraid to sleep and just don't feel normal am I sick or what
    • Posted

Sweetie, depression and anxiety is a sickness just like any other medical condition.  You will feel better when you get on the right meds, and give yourself time to adjust to it..I promise, it won't last forever...
  • Posted

hi zara,

I know the feeling u'r going through,n other hundreds of things in ur head u cudn't mention here.I've been through the same.See,try this for once,

set a wake up alarm n prepare for an exercise.hav a tight schedule with a fun activity every hour or two for the rest of the day.(Do not avoid thots but try ur best to keep the focus on the things u doin as u always did)

M den sum out at nyt hw productive n fyn d day ws..

u'd feel better..Don worry,n be fyn soon!!

I don't think v shud waste a single second for this feeling.

• Posted

Before you focus on it being anxiety go and see an opthamologist and get a full exam.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.