Bad anxiety or what?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel shaky,feel like I can't focus, feel drained all the time and I'm nervous about everything. My heart feels like it pounds. And I worry about my health all the time. Is this anxiety somebody help plz?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It sounds a lot like anxiety,I'm a sufferer myself and recently I've been like this daily

It is manageable but you may need a little help from your gp and therapy xx

• Posted

Thanks I'm the type to look symptoms up.online and it does nothing but makes it worse. I'm so ready to feel better
    • Posted

We all do that to try feel better but a lot of the time it fuels the fear

It sometimes takes time so don't be hard on yourself anxiety is a mean thing that can be hard to handle but just keep reminding yourself it will pass xx

• Posted

No problem were all here for the same reason if I can help I will

If you ever need a chat just message me

I know how hard and scary it is and sometimes we all need a little reassurance xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.