bad attack

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all last night was reading in bed when i finished i turned of light to go to sleep and i felt a bit of a headache coming on  so i taught it was like a feeling that a bubble was about to burst inside my head is the best way to explain it i tryed to ignore it but as i was drifting to sleep i seem to jump suddenly like been frightened my arms and legs went all light starting to get really hot i got up had a drink of water and took 2mg of valium which calmed me down to go to sleep woke this morning and feel fine small bit of a headache but notin much im goin for a mri in 3 weeks but my doc says its not a brain tumour or anerysm as these kinda symptons are happening with a year and he said it it was a anerysm or brain tumour id be dead by now he is just sending me for a mri just to put my mind at ease he says its aniexty that is causing this has anyone had any of these symptons any advice would be welcome

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have been having headaches on and off for a few week now im only 20 at first I thought I had something like that but that panic is gone now just last week was having chest pain and pain in left arm so I got it in to my head that I was having heart attack its the anxiety playing up im not on any medication I dont want to be it  will ruin me if I had to so my dr has referred me for psychological therapy I dont have high blood pressure or anything blood been checked and thyroid to all came back good 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

ya thanks for ur reply paul im doin therepy at the moment but its not having any effect my doc has put me on 50mg of molipoxin to take before bed im in 2 minds wheather to take it goin for a mri in few weeks so that will put my mind at ease
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am sure the doctor is right that if you've had these symptoms for a year things would be a lot different.  You still need help.  Are you just on Valium perhaps you need a change of medication.  Anxiety and depression can cause so many physical problems it's unbelievable.  At least the scan should put your mind at ease.  Take care
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up