Bad breath for more than 4 months

Posted , 4 users are following.

At the start of the new year i got sick , high temperature , weak and need to sleep all day but what was special about this was that i had this thing behind the back of my mouth , left side of the teeth , it was kinda yellow and it smelled very bad , that resulting to my mouth smelling bad . Two days after that i had a stuffy nose and i tried to clear it ( blocking one side and pushing with the other) and when i would do that , yellow-green things would flow to my mouth , like a stream . The next 3 months i didnt have any things flowing my mouth when i tried to clear but i felt like it was always there , just that in short mass , when i touched the back of my left side of the teeth with my tounge , i could feel it being there . The right side didnt have that , in these 4 months i've had bad breath . Visited my tonsils doctor 2 times and he didnt see a problem , visited a dentist and he said that there is nothing wrong with you , but he still gave me some antibiotics just to be sure . When i got thos antibiotics the thing flowing started again , it lasted as long as i took antibiotics and on its last days it removed the bad breath  , after i finished those , my mouth was returning back to its previous state . Dont know what to do , still have bad breath , can still feel the thing on the back of my teeth , and my mouth just feels "heavy" . Im sorry for the long post but what is this , how can i heal this , am i going to be like this forever ? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If the ENT doctor didn't find anything, I'd advise seeing an oral surgeon if you can. The name varies a bit depending on the region. Sometimes called a maxillofacial surgeon or a stomatologist. All three are basically the same thing, give or take a few variations, and all cover this area. Probably best to check the websites of major hospitals in your area.

• Posted

Have you seen a maxillary surgeon. They are more intelligent with this stuff. You could just have tonsil stones deep down where cant be seen. Let a maxillary surgeon examine you they also have better panoramic xray machines.
    • Posted

Heres a thought buy raw ginger. Cut a half an inch then slice pieces. Its bitter but youll get used to it. Nibble it and get the saliva with ginger over the location. Its natural and kills germs and such. Do it daily twice a day for a solid two to three weeks. See if it gets it naturally. I eat it daily its very healthy otherwise as well. It was how i got rid of tonsil stones a while back myself. It also ward s off sore throats, sinus and colds so its a win win all around.
    • Posted

Ok , i will find the doctor and start using this product , thanks for the reply !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.