Bad cramps from period???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just curious.... I remember my college roommate had terrible PMS and was in bed during this time.. I can't recall that I had any problems other than being moody. BUT these last few months I have terrible cramps and many large blood clots. I do take iron and next time I'm at the doctor, I'll ask about it. BUT does anyone else get bad cramps when their period begins? It could be normal but then if this just recently started with me then maybe not..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi kelly. yes my periods have become very painful since all of this started. and more clots. it is not every month, thank goodness.

• Posted

Thank-you!!!Just seems odd that this recently started.. Seems unfair with this, the headaches and being tired so let's see..maybe a few days I feel good and the rest of the month-- I'm useless.

• Posted

Lol!!I know exactly how you feel!! My girlfriends and I are like...really??? 5 days out of the month when I'm feeling semi normal?? All the others have a new symptom of the day!!!

We will get through this malarkey!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.