Bad Day...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Iv been on flu for 6 weeks and a few days and i thought i was getting stable after going through all the horrible side effects etc Iv been posting on her trying to offer support then yest and today the most i feel totally down again. Back to crying and feeling worthless and not being able to talk to anyone. Why is that? do you think i should up my 20g to more or just keep going on what im on and this stage might pass? Any suggestions would be gratefull as im at a lose end today?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry your having a tough day. I am now starting to feel a bit better after a few days of 40mg after taking 20mg for a few months. I will keep you posted. Maybe see how it goes, sometimes it doesnt get to its best til week 8. We all will still have good and bad days, just like everyone, but obviously our bad days are hell.

Hope you can keep hanging on. Take care.

• Posted

I just read my post again and realised it didnt make much sense. Sorry. What I mean is I think you should wait on 20mg for a few more weeks to see if it gets better. Sometimes it take 2 months to get to its best level.

As you can see, I cannot keep away from this site, even when I'm feeling not too bad. Although saying that I am having random panic feelings everyso often, where I feel like I want to cry but cant. Its odd, but at least I feel a bit less 'desperate' if you know what I mean/?

Listen to me, rambling on about myself. I hope you are feeling better. Write back as soon as you can. ,

• Posted

Hi Nicki

Thanks for replying to my post.

I'm sure a week in different surroundings will help lift your mood. It seems like the point where things will improve is always just out of reach.

I had a good weekend away and despite the cold weather i went to the seaside today. It did feel strange (and comments were made by strangers) to walk along the promenade eating ice cream!!

But now i'm back home the thought of going back to work hasn't put me in the greatest mood. I haven't managed a complete week for 3 weeks now. Will have to wait and see.

I'll be glad when this nauseating headache has gone. It's really outstaying it's welcome.

Have a lovely week back home and i hope the snow stays away.

Take care and keep in touch. xx :x

• Posted

Hi Nicki

Hope your journey back to England went ok. Are you feeling any better today?

Was such an effort to get up today, then we had a power cut at work so had to leave early. Don't know why i bothered! x smile

• Posted

Hi MP - yep thats me back this morning was a bit snowy when i left but it was ok further down. Im feeling better already being back home just the break i needed i think?

Shame about work but at least it was a short day!

How u feeling today?

Love

Nicki

• Posted

Hi again Nicki

Was hoping a change of scenery would lift your mood. Works for me.

Still can't shift this damn headache. 5 days is a bit excessive don't you think? It's not there all the time, just hits you in waves of nausea, really horrible.

Work was predictable. Mood still about a 4 out of ten. Chucking it down with rain all day so could only sit in the park car park. Didn't fancy splashing in the puddles and getting soaked. Maybe it'll stop soon.

My counsellor rang today and i have my first appointment this Friday. Pity it's Friday the 13th! Still, i shouldn't forget the date, just everything else.

Well, i hope you have a relaxing time and are able to get some good nights sleep.

Take care and speak soon. xx smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.