Bad days

Posted , 5 users are following.

So had a good few weeks anxiety wise then last week it started coming back. The last few days I've been feeling crap and yesterday I felt awful. Head pressure, neck and back tension, dizziness and not feeling right. This morning I wake up and I feel crap still, the tension and dizziness is still there and I just feel really emotional. I've burst out crying already this morning and I don't even know why. I'm lacking concentration, it's even hard trying to type this right now. My eyes feel tired and I feel like I'm gonna lose control of my mind and body at any minute or die. It doesn't feel like an attack, I wanna say it's anxiety but of course thinking it's worse and I'm dying. It doesn't help I'm home alone with my 2 little ones sad why does it seem after having good days, when the bad ones come they seem so so bad and awful? Anyone else feel like this?

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes Sarah I'm having trouble getting myself together this morning,woke up so anxious it was crippling,your feeling down because your having an off day after feeling better it's not a step back it's just your body getting over your last bout of anxiety xx
    • Posted

its a never ending cycle really isn't it x
  • Posted

Yes I feel like this everyday lately also with 2 little ones only I'm also not sleeping which is mAking it so much worse! sad( are you in uk??
    • Posted

It's so horrible. I'm finding it hard to gather up the energy to run around after the kids. Yes I'm in the UK x
    • Posted

Me too!!! I also suffer with obsessive negative thoughts which start the anxiety off feel like I'm in a vicious never ending circle!! Just want to think and feel like I used to!! Got my 1st CBT session on Thursday have you spoke to anybody about it yet??x
    • Posted

I have bad Health anxiety and I think I'm dying all the time. Sounds silly now writing it down lol. Hopefully the cbt will help you! I haven't been to the gp about it as I'm too scared! I don't want them running tests on me and finding bad things silly as it sounds! X
    • Posted

It doesn't sound silly Sarah we've all felt like that,I have health anxiety,G.A.D and social phobia so each 1 works against the other it's a nightmare xx
    • Posted

Hi Sarah I'm exactly the same! Most people with health anxiety will go to docs or hospital for reassurance but I won't go near them! I don't take medication. Only thing I will take is a paracetamol! How do you manage your symptoms if you don't mind me asking. E. 
    • Posted

I don't know how I manage them really, I just try get through them although it's becoming harder. The only things I do take to help are rescue remedy and kalms herbal tablets. Then use lavender gel before bed to help me sleep.
    • Posted

I'm also UK & I'm the same, I also ave 2little 1s n I alone with scared to death summit gonna happen to me :-( wish it wud just do 1, how long u both been suffering with it x
    • Posted

I'm scared something will happen to me while on my own with the kids too! I've been feeling like this nearly a year now. It started a few months after having my youngest even though I've always been a little anxious but nothing compared to this. Hate it !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.