Bad few days

Posted , 7 users are following.

I thot I was doing a bit better with my anxiety but had a rough few days really bad indigestion and acid reflux paid s in chest arms back mu jaw and teeth hurt at time sore heads dizziness the list goes on. So scared it's my heart even tho I'm sure symptoms wouldn't come and go like this during day if it was. I have had ecgs and blood tests 3 mths ago and we're fine

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lynsey,

Im the same, convinced its my heart all tests done all ok,

i have to remind myself anxiety feed anxiety, ive got a relation app on my phone and i find that really helpful x

• Posted

Yea i freak out about everything now now that i have anxiety it sucks my head always feels weird and im dizzy sometimes also i hate anxiety...
  • Posted

Hi Lynsey

Its unfortunate but thats the way anxiety works we think we are getting better then it comes back worse than ever with more symptoms.

It sucks but thats the way it is

Keeping busy and exercise help

Maybe try some therapybiggrin

Stay strong

• Posted

Hi Lynsey

I have noticed I only get really bad indigestion when I am very anxious about something when I go to the doctors they say it is acid reflux and they give me omeprazole they do work, but the pain goes up my chest and in my shoulder and arm.

• Posted

Hi The doctor gave me omeprazole but they haven't worked I'm back at doctors tomorrow to c wot else could give me
    • Posted

I was taking them for 5 weeks before I felt a difference as I was that anxious it didn't help me at all also had to watch what I ate and drank too
  • Posted

Its hard to deal with anxieties because i get anxieties myself. Anxieties can come and go you just have to find a way to deal with it. 

Elezebeth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.