Bad judicial at symptoms I’m scared

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have GAD so i have bad symptoms everyday. for days i have felt chest tightness and shortness of breath. today it wasnt as bad but ill get hese pressure headaches out of nowhere for a few minutes and it goes away. sometimes my back hurts , cheys pain but goes away quick. i know its anxiety but its scaru and i feel alone and scared and everyday i feel like aomething is wrong eith me. im only 19

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Firstly I suggest you go see your doctor to see if they can prescribe a medication to help your Anxiety.

Secondly ask your doctor if they can recommend a course of CBT or Counselling .

Third, try a bit of self help for GAD online and maybe a bit of Mindfulness.

All the best

🙏

• Posted

thank you! also my bad realized i made so many grammar mistakes

• Posted

I've had all of those symptoms you described from anxiety. You're not alone! Do you see a therapist? I see one for my anxiety and it helps me a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.