Bad Night Last Night

Posted , 1 user is following.

Feel awful today, had a bad night last night being on my own and i didnt take my Zopiclone as i try not to use them unless i really need them.

Thought i was on a better day yesterday but things caught up with me and all it took was 1 message from my dad! Really annoyed with him as he doesnt bother with me for days and then he tells me what i should be doing!

I have been taking my Citalopram but due to an upset stomach i have not been able to take any meds.

Feel so low and unwanted right now!

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

upset stomach or not you really should not stop your meds because you will be 10 times worse..  See a Dr and get yourself on the right tracks again.
    • Posted

Easier said than done. Nothing I took or meds eased the vomiting or stomach upset. Ate nothing/minimal food for the last few days only just feeling better. I'm not sure if it's the meds either will see. As for seeing my gp I go back next Friday

• Posted

Thank u just feels like ive got so many different issues at the moment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.